- Nick : suninf
- Like maths、algorithm and programming.
- Write the code, change the world!
- Think bigger!
- Graduate from ZJU at 2009
- Work@alibaba, focus on software develop and web technique
- PC client develop (win & mac)
- Webview framework (based on chromium content api)
- Multi-platform C++ base library
- Server develop based on Java
- Open source:
- tblive: author of tblive, a professional、easy-to-use multi-platform live streaming software
Top Todo List
Don’t ignore your dreams;
don’t work too much;
say what you think;
The KISS Principle
KISS is an acronym for “Keep it simple, stupid” as a design principle noted by the U.S. Navy in 1960. The KISS principle states that most systems work best if they are kept simple rather than made complicated; therefore simplicity should be a key goal in design and unnecessary complexity should be avoided.